Here We Go Yet Again

 Okay another new blog to get away from the nasties lurking on my old one (family believe it or not).

The weather here has really heated up but I am slowly getting the house cleaned and organised after a long period of being out of action for one reason or another.  I am feeling healthy and well, mentally and physically and I'm loving it.

We are so excited about our cruise next year for our 30th anniversary.  I am confident that cruising will be back up and running well and truly by then.


We bought a really good second hand bed for the sleep out, which I've emptied and cleaned.  We have a wardrobe out there and I've ordered two matching bedsides.  Not sure when we'll be able to have visitors but when we do we'll be ready.  We're going to put a fridge out there soon as well, it's a huge room, used to be the garage but it's been carpeted and fitted out with window blinds etc.  I got a lovely quilt cover set from Spotlight for $15 (down from $140!!) and I have a new pair of sheets and today will buy some new pillows.  I might even move out there myself.

The gardens are going well, we bought a fig tree to put in a pot out by the pool.  The wattle tree in a pot is growing so fast as are the olive trees.  

Comments